NotShatner.dot Blogamabob

NotShatner.dot Blogamabob
Your Humble Host

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Inconceivable

Andre the Giant also visited my ranch before he died.

He had just bought a ranch himself and was shopping for studs in California.

He reminded me that we were both on The Six Million Dollar Man. Separate episodes, of course.

He was Bigfoot, and I think I played myself. An astronaut, or a tennis pro. I can't remember.

Anyhoo, we were both laughing about what a handsome, self-important jackass Lee Majors was, when Andre filled his pants.

I mean, he filled them like a dump truck. The air around us actually shifted, like God had decided to make some changes to the world.

At first I thought it was because he was a gigantic, loose-boweled circus freak with no self-control.

But he blamed it on truck stop jo-jos.

Nice guy. Big poops.
  \

No comments: