NotShatner.dot Blogamabob

NotShatner.dot Blogamabob
Your Humble Host

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bosom Buddies

Friends, I received my first blogamabob letter.

I'm very excited.

Buddy Hackett? I remember him mentioning you on
Carson.

your true fan...

Teh Swedish Chef
mork mork mork


Buddy Hackett was making fun of my spoken word performances.

Nobody makes a chump out of me in front of Johnny.

He was filming Herbie The Love Bug at the time.

I got a motel room near the studio, and found the dive bar he frequented at the end of the day.

Christ, what an ugly bastard. Like a badly beaten badger stuffed into a suit.

That kind of scary, twisted, sucking face that comes at you in the middle of night.

You know, the between-time, when you've just fallen asleep.

He didn't recognize me. I was in drag. Brunette.

I showed him who's talented.
  \

No comments: