NotShatner.dot Blogamabob

NotShatner.dot Blogamabob
Your Humble Host

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Stinking Drinking

Liza Minelli and I rolled a hobo in Brooklyn back in 1977.

Well, we didn't exactly roll him. He flopped around a lot.

We'd just left a bar in Bed-Stuy, laughing like crazy about something.

I can't remember what now, but I'm sure it was funny. Or mean.

Anyhoo, this rotten corpse snuck up on us and put his arm around Liza, offering us a nip from his bottle.

Some kind of sulfite grape juice mouthwash.

I punched him, his head hit a parking meter, and he went down.

Liza kicked him for a while, laughing.

We kept the bottle.

True story.
  \

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

RRRRRR. Funniest thing I've seen since Seagoon had his leg chewed of by a mad harp seal. Keep up the good work.